Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Create Custom Apple Numbers Spreadsheet











About:

This is for an Apple Numbers customized spreadsheet. Drop down menus that can change the price point of your product, auto populating fields based on input, easily editable fields when prices fluctuate. Inventory checklist and ordering, tracking, and overall inventory value. Personal finance sheets, business finance sheets. Whatever you need to streamline your processes! Have you seen a spreadsheet in a video or online that you want but are unsure how to create? Let me do it for you. All your spreadsheet needs can be met! Apple Numbers is akin to Excel but better suited to use and sync with all of your Apple devices. 



Please email before purchasing to make sure the package you select will fit your needs.

Reviews


:

Julie did a fantastic job for us. Understood what we were looking for, even though we were vauge in our description. We will be coming back to her soon!

:

Great help to solve my problem, worked quickly, Thanks for the help

:

Fantastic did exactly what I needed quicker then estimated. Thank you.

:

This was unlike any other Fiverr gig I've order and I've easily ordered 200. Julie was curious and didn't want to take on the job until she fully knew she could deliver. She took the time to even have a conversation with me about what I was looking for, thought on it, mocked up a few options, and sent them to me BEFORE I hired her. Part of that was because I wasn't sure if there was a way what I wanted to happen could be done in Numbers but ultimately she did at a very fair price. I will def. hire her again. Thank you so so much, Julie. I never felt rushed or like you were just trying to move on to the next gig but rather you were dedicated to solving my issue. I love that!

:

smooth precise and fast communication, second to none.




No comments:

Post a Comment