Sunday, August 2, 2020

Data Analysis And Visualization Using Tableau











About:

Looking for an expert in data visualization/analytics using Tableau?

Let's talk.

I am here to help you leverage Tableau to create innovative and efficient solutions to your data visualization needs. 

I have direct experience in the following: 

✔️ Data visualization (Scatter, Line Plots, Histograms, Bar chart, Box plot, Map) 

️✔️ Analytics/Statistics (Clustering Classification Time Series Linear/Polynomial regressions Logistic Regression) 

✔️ Tableau, Python, R, SQL, VBA



Why choose me:

  • Final work will be very presentable, organized and professional
  • Delivery of the required work at the committed time! 
  • 100% money-back guarantee. 

If you're looking for a freelancer with a broad skillset, minimal oversight, and an ownership mentality, send me a message. I'll respond right away!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment