Saturday, August 15, 2020

Write Google Spreadsheet Script In 5 Dollars











About:

I will provide you quick services in google spreadsheets. I will provide following services:

- ETL

- Macros

- Triggers

- Google spreadsheet script

- Conditional formatting

- Fast delivery



In this Gig, I will offer you following things:



  1. ETL
  2. Macros
  3. Triggers

  4. Google spreadsheet script
  5. Conditional formatting
  6. Fast delivery
  7. Unlimited Support and Revisions


HOW TO BEGIN



Contact me first using CONTACT ME for your Requirements:



  1. Using CONTACT ME, send me detailed requirements.
  2. I'll quote the price, clarify Specifications and send a Gig Offer.
  3. Once you accept, I develop, I Q/A, and I Deliver.


Click CONTACT ME now to begin.

Reviews


:

Thank you a lot!

:

Sweet job! Exactly what I asked for. 5/5

:

very fast great commuication

:

perfect job

:


No comments:

Post a Comment