Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Create Low Cost Machine Learning And Data Science Projects











About:

-------| Every work required a different amount of time and efforts to complete thats why Contact me before Placing an Order so that I can guide you about estimated cost and time |-------


As a graduate in Computer Science & Engineering (Major: Machine Learning) and expert with 1.5+ years of experience in Machine Learning and Data Science, 
I can help you in Data Science & Machine Learning oriented projects including "Computer Vision, Deep LearningPredictive Modeling, Recommendation SystemsImage Classification & Object detection, Image Preprocessing & SegmentationDigit Recognition, Text Recognition, Face detection, Natural Language Processing etc."  



So, if this is what you are looking for, Order now!



Techniques:

Regression, Classification, Clustering

K-NN, K-Means

SVM, Kernel SVM, Naive Bayes

Decision Tree, Random Forest

CNN, RNN, ANN, LSTM, Deep Learning



Tools and Libraries:

  • Jupyter Notebook
  • Tensorflow
  • Keras
  • Sckit-Learn
  • Scipy
  • Pandas

  • OpenCv  etc.


  • Languages:

  • Python
  • Matlab




  • NOTE: I provide a report service, which is a document about the insights extracted from your data or about the machine learning project you assigned to me



    I am available at your service, please feel free to place an order!!!

    Reviews


    :

    Tsabbir is extremely helpful and dedicated to work where he took the time to engage in communications with me to learn more information about my project and its deliverables. I had an enjoyable time working together with him and I highly recommend his services to anyone who requires help in machine learning and data science projects!

    :

    He was exceptional like always

    :

    Very Talent Guy Nice Experience

    :

    it's my third time working with him. He is always spot on. Awesome End product

    :

    Great work again, thanks




    No comments:

    Post a Comment