Saturday, August 22, 2020

Create Custom Excel Spreadsheet Formulas, Excel Vba, Excel Formula, Functions











About:

Hi Buyers!



I have experience of 6+ years in MS excel and I am very proficient in basic MS Excel tools doing tasks. I'll create a custom Microsoft excel spreadsheet having functions, formulas and excel VBA. 



My Services



  1. Preparation of basic spreadsheet having basic excel formulas, and one basic Macro to calculate large amount of data - with Outstanding formatting (Basic Package)
  2. Preparation of intermediate level spreadsheet having intermediate level excel formulas, and thee Macros to calculate large amount of data - with Outstanding formatting (Standard Package)
  3. Preparation of spreadsheet having complex excel formulas, and multiple Macros to calculate large amount of data- with Outstanding formatting  (Premium Package)




Financial Services
  1. Excel Spreadsheets for your self accounting (Invoice trackerReceivable / Payable TrackerFinance report, Payroll Sheet)
  2. Excel spreadsheet, VBA, Formula, Functions 
  3. Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Statement of Cash Flows)


Salient Features of My Services:

✓ Fast Delivery

✓ Precisely Accurate Work

✓ Proofreading Twice Before Delivery

✓ Reasonable Price



Kindly contact before placing the order.



Available 24/7



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved working with him, he was very professional and understood my needs completely. I was very shocked that he was so knowledgeable. I have worked with a lot of free lancers and I have yet to come across someone as smart as him. Thanks for your help and I look forward to sending you referrals.

Seller's Response:

Thank You so much. Pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Life saver! Great communication and patience.

Seller's Response:

Thank You.

:

Very quick. Thank you for the video to ensure I was clear on functionality




No comments:

Post a Comment