Sunday, August 30, 2020

Be Your Excel Data Scientist











About:

Are you looking for an Excel expert to make a sheet or to write VBA macros for you? I am your man. I am a Renewable Engineer with an experience of more than 5 years in Excel data treatment, analysis and analytics.



The services I provide include:

  • Master spreadsheets
  • VBA coding
  • pre data treatment
  • Data analysis
  • data analytics
  • BI reports 
  • Predictive analytics
  • multiple linear regression analysis etc.


In short, I can deal with any problem that you are facing in your excel sheet.



If you want any custom work, please contact me with your work details and I will be more than happy to assist you.

I need to understand the requirements of the project before I provide you with my services so, please contact me first in order to avoid any further misunderstanding.



Regards,

Muhammad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

was helpful, thanks

:

top experience

:

Excellent work

:

Fantastic working with Zain. Executed delivery quickly and very communicative along the way.

:

Thank you so much. Requirements of the project were explained very thoroughly which in turn resulted into quick delivery. Looking forward to hearing from you again. Have a good day




No comments:

Post a Comment