Friday, August 21, 2020

Data Analysis With Visualization Using R Programming











About:

Welcome to My Gig.

Please contact me before placing the order.

Professional R ProgrammingData Analysis and Qualitative Visualization



You can get assistance in any R programming-related task:

  • R Programming
  • Data Analysis
  • Data Visualization
  • Statistical Analysis
  • RStudio
  • Statistics
  • Machine Learning
  • Data Mining
  • Time-series analysis
  • Survey analysis
  • Regression Analysis
  • ggplot2 graphs
  • Statistical Hypothesis Tests
  • Shiny Web Applications
  •  Plots, Interactive Graphs, Maps

Why you should choose me?

I can professionally analyze your data. I Will provide you

  • All codes are written by me 
  • Added comments to explain each line.
  • My codes and analysis are plagiarism-free and checked for plagiarism.
  • I use Rstudio for programming and r markdown (.rmd) for writing R Code.
  • I'll deliver R source file(. R), R markdown file(.rmd) and generated word/HTML/PDF file
  • I use ggplot2 for making graphs.

Please make sure to contact me before placing an order. The working time and the price often depend on the difficulty of your task!

Thank you very much for your time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good stuff

Seller's Response:

thanks! for kind supportive nature... it was great Experienced... would like to work again...

Seller's Response:

I loved working with this guy. he is decent, works around the clock, keep u updated and did very good job. im pleased to find him and undoubtly will turn to him everytime ill need to deal with R and statstic.

Seller's Response:

thank you ! bravo!..amazing i would like to work with him in future

Seller's Response:

He provides me the required work as I expected, and provides the work before the duedate. He also responses 24/7. Thank you for your hard work.




No comments:

Post a Comment