Thursday, August 20, 2020

Write Stata Code For Any Desired Data Analysis











About:

STATA coding for data analysis, your statistics course, or any other application.

With more than 8 years of experience in coding, obtained PhD in business administration, I will be glad to help you with any STATA related work in hand.

Reviews


:

Helpful as always. Returning customer.

:

Senad helped me multiple times with my research problems. He is not only a statistics expert, he is also an awesome teacher. He finds solutions to any problem.

:

Senad is an expert in statistics and also a good teacher when needed. I have ordered coding lessons multiple times and he has helped me with statistics and my research. I strongly recommend him !

:

Perfect, thanks!

:

Working with Senad was an outstanding experience. He not brings great technical skills but mixes them with deep financial knowledge, which helps him to easily understand the task and accomplish it in the best possible quality. He is easy to communicate with taught me a lot. I will gladly work with him again and can recommend him to anybody who needs a state expert with financial expertise.




No comments:

Post a Comment