Sunday, August 30, 2020

Provide The Solution With Functions, Formulas In Ms Excel











About:

Hey,


Thank you for parking at my gig. Are you looking for solutions in the complex MS Excel workbook which you're using in your day-to-day activities? If yes, then you've landed at the right place.


I'm an MS Excel expert who is using spreadsheets for more than a decade in my daily work. I've created a lot of templates to simplify my team's work who were doing many activities manually before this one.


What service I'll provide for you?
 
Junior:  Do you have the data which you want to simplify/present visually? I can build you an excel spreadsheet that is organized and easy to read.


Intermediate: Do you feel difficulty to handle the data? I'll create/upgrade your spreadsheet with formulas and formatting to make it more interesting to read it. 


Senior: If you have any large unorganized data which you want them to be organized and us easily? I'll take care of those in this package and provide a solution for this complex data.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment