Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Any Data Entry And Charts In Excel











About:

If you have a lot of work and you need help with data entry in Excel, I can help you!

My experience allows me to better organize the data and insert them in Excel with charts and graphs.

In particular, I can create:

*Tables

*Charts

*Graphs

*Flow Diagrams

*Data Cleansing - Removing Duplicates

*Handling Huge Records

*Data Analysis

*Data Arrangement

*Putting charts and color themes for presentation

*Converting pdf/doc/docx/rtf/txt/csv files to excel and vice-versa

If you have a special request please contact me and I will create special offer for you.

Trust the experience and my knowledge of this tool!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks a lot very good job

Seller's Response:

As always, Dana over delivers! Its a pleasure to working with her

Seller's Response:

Excellent beyon expectations

:

Thank you!

:

Yours was the best rendition . Done a Great Job




No comments:

Post a Comment