Monday, August 3, 2020

Statistical Analysis Using Excel, R And Spss











About:

Dear Esteemed Customer,



Thank you for checking out this service and I promise you will love it!


I will assist you with all aspects of statistics and statistical analysis such as;



-Hypothesis Testing

-Regression Analysis

-Z-test

-T-test

-Time series and forecasting

-And any other statistics problem.



I am well versed with a variety of statistics tools such as; EXCEL, MNITAB, SPSS, R, STATA, E-VIEWS, STAT-CRUNCH.



Thank you and I look forward to working with you!



Please lets chat and agree on a price and timeline before we can get started. I look forward to a long-term working relationship.



Best,
DataGk



Reviews


:

seller is very thorough and detail in his calculations. observation and conclusion are excellent highly recommended managed to help me through several tough projects lately thank you datagk

:

just amazing. professional, on time, reliable.

:

Return customer and I am very pleased with the work that was done.

:

Very very understanding! great work!

:

Excellent seller, I will for sure buy again! He knows his stuff !




No comments:

Post a Comment