Monday, August 3, 2020

Any Statistical Data Analysis In 80 Minutes











About:

WHY ME ?

I am a professional statistics teacher. I have done MASTERS and MPHIL in Statistics. I have been teaching students for almost 3 years. I am a hardworking man who never leaves today's work for tomorrow. And now I want to give you my services. I hope I can complete your tasks in minutes and hours. And you will love my service



What can i provide you.

-Co-variance,

-Correlation,

-Probability

-Scattered Diagram,

-F Distribution test 

-Regression, 

-Inferential statistics, 

-One Sample t-test
-Independent Sample t-test, 

-Paired Sample t-test, 

-Descriptive Statistics, 

-One Proportion test, 

-Two Proportion test, 

-One Sample z-test, 

-One-way ANOVA, 

-Two-way ANOVA, 

-MANOVA

-Graphs and charts



Tools :

-SPSS

-SAS

-EXCEL

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment