Sunday, August 30, 2020

Your Online Tutor For Chemistry, Physics And Math Problems











About:

Hello everyone!
I am a undergraduate student of  a leading state university of Sri Lanka. I currently teach mathematics, physics,chemistry for advanced level students. Therefore, I am more than familiar with basic fundamentals and advance theories and concepts as well. I am well committed to my work. You can be surely rely on that.



I can help you with



Mathematics
  • Basic mathematics
  • applied mathematics
  • pure mathematics
  • statistics
  • probability
  • calculus
  • Differential equation


Physics

  • Mechanics
  • Oscillation and waves
  • Thermal physics
  • Gravitational field
  • Electrostatic field
  • Magnetic field
  • Current electricity
  • Electronics
  • Mechanical properties of matter
  • Matter and radiation


Chemistry

  • Organic
  • Inorganic
  • Physical 
  • General
  • Industrial


You can negotiate with me to get a fair offer for your work and this is the way I prefer to work with you.
Important Requirement:
Please contact with me before placing your order to check my availability and confident for your work!


Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed with 
Best Regards. 
Shahzaib

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment