Monday, September 7, 2020

Create Plugins And Automate Qgis With Python











About:

If your'e looking to automate your QGIS processes or simply have a plugin to enhance productivity you have come to the right place.



Reviews


:

Very professional programmer with high knownledge and experience. Very dedicated to the project. Very open minded to solve tricky request. Recommendation!

:

It was extreme difficult and unusual task I gave him. It took much-much longer to finish it, but he was all this time available to make fixes and whatever was necessary to finish the project. I am very pleased with the final result.

:

Excellente work. Professional developer. Very dedicated to solve job request and quest.

:

Great support.

:

Excellent professional seller. I would highly recommend. Waleed has complete command over pyQGIS and understand the complex processes of QGIS and Python. He provided me with the solution of the problem that I was looking for and he provided additional material as well. I am highly satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment