Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Data Analysis Auto Excel Dashboard Pivot Table Graph Chart Report Spss











About:

I am looking forward to help you with all statistical, Excel Analysis & make things done using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.



I have great expertise in the followings works.

* Index-Match, Concatenate)
*SPSS Expertise

*Interactive Dashboards & Data Analysis

*Merging Extracting Cleaning excel files

*Reports on One Click Data

*Graphs and Charts Excel
*Removes Duplicates

*Conditional Formatting

*Convert, Import & Export files in All Format
  • Data Analysis and Data Entry in Excel Sheet, Google Sheets
  • Data Entry, Importing and Transferring in excel
  • Data Convert into one main Summary sheets
  • Pivot Tables
  • Macros
  • Graphs and charts
  • Vlookup / Forecasting




You Can get from me Pro & Premium Dashboards
Pivot Table Master

Advanced Level Analysis, Qualitative & Quantitative Analysis

Organizing & summarizing huge type of data
Perform Organizing Data

Reviews


:

awesome!! good job!

:

Great experience, excellent communication.

:

Great seller!

:

Loved how fast he was communicating and the work he did with my data. I know I'll ask him to do more work for me in the future.

:

Another amazing experience he is so great. I’ll be back soon thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment