Friday, September 25, 2020

Create Excel Spreadsheet With Macros And Vba











About:

IMPORTANT! Please contact me before ordering.



I can create an Excel or Google spreadsheet. My work will be guaranteed for accuracy and efficiency, I have over 5 years of experience in creating and working with spreadsheets.



Some examples of features which I can develop include but not limited to:

1) VBA programming (macros)

2) Advanced formulae

3) Dynamic dashboard

4) Web scrapping

5) Excel database

6) User forms

7) Workbook events

8) Sorting and filtering

9) Data manipulation

10) Data validation

11) Conditional formatting

12) Web queries

13) Data analysis

14) Linking Excel to Outlook, PowerPoint & Word





Unlimited Reviews



100% Money Safe Guarantee



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great VBA script - it works well and is able to scrape the data we need. Very happy with the order and turnaround.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

What I asked from him is exactly what he delivered ! He offered me a fair price for a job that's totally in his capacities, I'm more than satisfied with his work :) I would recommand him to anybody looking for help in this field.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

I'm very happy with Mujtaba's work. He provided us excellent service and he was patient even though we had a lot of revisions in the file. I'll definitely work with him for future projects! Handsdown, one of the best people I have worked with :)




No comments:

Post a Comment