Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence











About:

Artificial Intelligence is going to change the world more than anything in the history of mankind. More than electricity
Luckily, I am here to help you!



I am an Artificial Intelligence Engineer and have worked with state of art technologies. My passion for AI has kept increasing and I would love to contribute to the world of AI with my skills.



I can help you with your Artificial Intelligence Projects including:
  • Image Classification

  • Object Detection

  • Semantic Segmentation

  • Instance Segmentation
  • Tracking Objects
  • Object Counting
  • Time Series Tasks
  • Recommendation Systems

  • and much more



I Use Python to do all the work. Some of the Deep Learning models I use are CenterNet, YOLO, RetinaNet, FasterRCNN, EfficientNet, DeepLabv3+, UNET, Custom made networks and much more



NOTE

+ Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs

Reviews


:

Extremely detail and willing to attend to all my inquiries to further allow me to understand it better. Work is top-notched.

:

Can't ask for more. The best deep learning seller on Fiveer. I strongly recommend him to be given level-2 badge.

:

Good result.

:

Highly recommend the seller for any advanced deep learning task. Very reliable and 100% trustable seller.

:

a great mind




No comments:

Post a Comment