Friday, September 11, 2020

Data Entry, Copy Paste











About:

Hi! I'm enthusiastic and professional data entry operator, with 4 years of quality data entry experience. My typing speed is over 80 WPM with 100% accuracy. Moreover, I've got vast experience in all Microsoft Office applications (including MS Word & MS Excel). I have a vast experience in data entry and  any typing job. I guarantee 100% accuracy and quick turnaround. Moreover, I invest quality time and won't rush through what you provide. YOUR satisfaction is my only PRIORITY! My services in data entry include; Data entry, Copy Paste, PDF to word, Product listing Formatting & much more! Perks of hiring me; 100% accuracy 100% guaranteed quality work Fair/low price 24-hour quick turnaround I'm crazily passionate about data entry! I am at your service, so feel free to contact me or place an order now!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment