Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Enter Clean Analyse Your Data Using Excel Spss Or R











About:

I will enter, clean, analyse and interpret your data. Entering of data will be done using SPSS. The analysis will be done using either R, STATA or SPSS. I will do both descriptive and inferential analyses and include a short write-up explaining the results if you would be interested in that. I can also include data visualizations. After interpreting, I'll ensure the report is in APA format as is the standard when writing reports. 

Reviews


:

She was great. I asked many other people if they would be able to do my tasks in 3 days but none of them could do it and she did it in 2 days. She also helped me with customizing and fulfilling further requirements AFTER her part was done. Great to work with.

:

Thank you.

:

Very responsive, understood the assignment with little re-explaining. Asked questions before doing the work incorrectly. Was willing to do multiple rounds of revisions. Highly recommend. Thank you so much!

:

Seller was realistic with the time and came back well in advance to ask for more time when she realized she would need it. I could tell the seller did a thorough job and really tried to give us our desired product, especially when I compare it to other sellers' work.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment