Thursday, September 17, 2020

Create Excellent Google Data Studio Dashboard Reports











About:

For Complex Reports Rate May Change so contact me Before Order



Visualize your Data into impressive & Interactive View is the Best way to analyse your performance & achieve your Goals



I will create Engaging GOOGLE DATA STUDIO Dashboards & Reports that can share and access on any Device.



I WILL SET UP TRACKING OF DATASTUDIO REPORTS



Report Types



  • Ads, Analytics, Search Console, Spreadsheet Dashboards
  • Facebook and Supermetrics Dashboards
  • Youtube Analytics Dashboards
  • SEM Rush Dashboards
  • Call Rail Dashboards
  • SQL Database Dashboards


Session Duration as Metric from Sheets, Time Series Reports up to Hours Split, Change Weekday Starting,RegeX Reports, Calculated Fields, Data Blending, Web Embedding, Automatic Scheduled Reports



To check the Quality & Interactivity of Work , please check this 2 Dashboard Samples I have created :



https://datastudio.google.com/embed/reporting/1i_m0bajJL0ODmpRzagJk3mvdDSNdCUAC/page/w5Z0



https://datastudio.google.com/embed/reporting/f85ce4aa-8894-4b33-b21b-68924333b0d8/page/VgD



More Work Samples will be provided on request 



100% Money Back Guarantee



Message me if you have any custom Enquirers.



Reviews


:

Shijith was very professional on working with me to help me extract the data. In the end the database did not support my requirement. However he tried multiple solutions and spend time to really understand my requirement.

:

Another incredible job! Thank you, Shijith! I think this is our 5th or 6th project we've worked on together. I appreciate all you do.

:

Excellent to work with. Timely with getting back to me - made MANY changes due to our data needs. Very happy with the finished product and will be reaching out with my next project.

:

Really came through for me in a time crunch with a high quality deliverable. I will be using his service again

:

Very responsive and nice to work with. Delivered what I needed the same day. Will be my go-to guy for Google Data Studio from now on. Really knows his stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment