Friday, September 4, 2020

Make Machine And Deep Learning Models











About:

Please don't contact me for any academic work



I will do AI, ML, DL, NLP, CV related projects using Python, tensorflow, keras, scikit-learn, openCV.

I can do:



  1. Machine Learning related projects with random forest, naive bayes, XGBoost, logistic regression, SVM etc.
  2. Deep Learning related projects with CNNs, LSTMs, GANs, variational autoencoders, etc.


Some of the projects that I have done are:



  • Table cropping and keywords detection in PDFs.
  • Grammar Correction using Attention mechanism.
  • Malware Detection using BERT.
  • Arabic Language dialect classification using LSTMs.
  • Chest Xray classification and Pedestrian detection using CNNs.

Reviews


:

Excellent work! Great understanding and converse well incase of any questions or doubt. did his job well, it was simple , efficient and advanced wherever possible. it was a great experience and I am sure I will return to him for more works in future!

:

Very professional. I would recommend

:

I am very glad to contact with Raja, he is very expert in machine learning, deep learning models and very good communicator with me during the project progress, he kept updating me everyday. I will work with him again and again and strongly recommend him for other people.

:

I Will continue working with this Gentleman

:

Quality of hard-work, available, direct, and patient. I would work with him for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment