Thursday, September 24, 2020

Create Excel Vba Macro And Dashboard











About:

Hello and welcome!



Data Analysis is lot more easier when you have a nice dashboard setup that visually tracks, analyzes and displays key performance indicators (KPI), metrics and key data points to monitor the health of a business, department or specific process. Excel Dashboard is powerful enough to help you with your business needs.



I will design an eye-catchy customized Excel Dashboard template as per your requirement. 



I will automate the data connection, cleaning, transformation and validation process such that you may update your excel dashboard on a single click. Let me assist you with your Data Analysis requirements.



You will always find creativity in my work.



My Recent delivered projects:



Yahoo Finance Historical prices Analysis dashboard

Survey conduction and Analysis tool based on Likert scale

Sales Dashboard

Timeline Charts

Inventory Management Dashboard



Please inbox if you have any custom excel dashboard requirements. I will be happy to help you with a customized data analysis solution.



Please discuss the task details prior to ordering!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly recommend Noman, he is very thorough, helpful and lovely to deal with

Seller's Response:

Thank you for appreciation!

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience, not only there is no doubt Noman is the best in his field but also he is always present when you need him. Thank you Noman, I am very happy to work with you

Seller's Response:

I feel great to work with you as well. Thank you for your kind gesture.

Seller's Response:

Excellent Service, from the initial discussion I was intrigued by the amount of detail that went into the planning of the work, making sure that the specs are correct. The delivered product exceeded expectations. I would highly recommend him for any work in his field.




No comments:

Post a Comment