Thursday, September 24, 2020

Make Attractive Tableau Dashboards And Do Data Analysis











About:

Greetings,



I am Arhum Anjum, I will do data analysis on tableau, power BI for you. I will make attractive, visually appealing and easy to interpret dashboards for your business from data. Understanding these stories is crucial to better understand your business, make your business profitable, understand the market dynamics, get an overview of your sales and do sales forecasting. So what are you waiting for, get knowledge about your business with the help of attractive tableau dashboards and data analytics.



I am skilled in business analytics, data science, data analytics and have received multiple professional training in these categories. I am also well versed in Microsoft power BI, statistical analysis, R programming, and machine learning.



My services include but not limited to:



  • Creating visualizations in Tableau.
  • Creating visualizations in Microsoft Power BI.
  • Creating visualizations in Microsoft Excel.
  • Data analysis.
  • Data cleansing.
  • Creating presentations
  • Perform business analysis(Sales forecasting, market analysis).  




Please feel free to ask me any questions or queries that you might have. I am open to any other business-related query that you might have.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment