Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Design A Customized Ms Excel With Interactive Dashboards











About:

Dear Buyer,

Please find the below tasks which I can deliver for you on MS Excel.

 

Arrange / Fix cleansed your data

Arrange, sort, clear and Filter data

Eliminate Duplicates

Create Personalized Automated Dashboard

Personalized Automated Excel Spreadsheet Tables or Graphs with Formulas.

Creation / Correction of Simple / Complex Formulas

VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP OFFSET, Index-Match and many formulas for excel sheet

Charts or Graphs

Macros

Pivot Tables

Conditional Formatting

Drop downs

 

You can rely me on;

Accuracy

Proofreading before delivery

Fast Delivery

First work then order

Reasonable Estimate

Unlimited Revisions

Please be kind enough to contact me for your excel needs, will reply to you as soon as possible.

 

Thank you.

 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did a great job. exactly what I was expecting. I will recommend him highly.

:

Another fantastic job! Awesome results as expected ! I will return for more work

:

What a GREAT provider, I am totally satisfied and would definitely recommend this gig.

:

Thanks for your valuable review. It was super easy working with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment