Sunday, September 20, 2020

Machine Learning Modelling Dan Exploratory Data Analysist











About:

I do Exploratory Data Analysis and I will design best model for your problem using my best of knowledge.



I will use Feature Engineering for best model accuracy.



Algorithms I used in Python programming to build models and Services that I provide:



  1. Linear Regression
  2. Logistic Regression
  3. Decision Tree
  4. SVM
  5. Naive Bayes
  6. KNN
  7. K-Means
  8. Random Forest
  9. XG BOOST
  10. Gradient Boosting
  11. Ada Boost
  12. One hot encoding
  13. Binning
  14. Data Visualization
  15. Scaling
  16. Transforming


Just apply simple model for small data set in BASIC 



Charges will differ on complexity of problem, data set, specific requirement and accuracy expectation.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment