Thursday, September 10, 2020

Regression Analysis And Prediction Using R, SAS And Spss











About:

I am a engineer in Statistics & Economics. I have experience in statistical analysis so Bring your Data and let me help you building models (regression,prediction) using R/SPSS/SAS.

Reviews


:

Amazing seller, got everything done exactly as I needed them with great support! I like the fact she got it done with minimal direction or supervision, did all the due diligence necessary so I didn't have to intervene or constantly provide explanations. I really appreciate that as a buyer. Highly recommended if you want someone who actually understands the work and does it without you having to constantly check-in or provide direction!

:

great work

:

Very Good Work and 100% on-time delivery for order

:

Excellent work

:

Very satisfied with the work done!!




No comments:

Post a Comment