Thursday, September 17, 2020

Data Science And Machine Learning Tasks In Python











About:

Hi, I am Saqib, a Machine Learning engineer and Data Scientist but most importantly the best candidate to solve your problem. If you are looking for a solution to your ML/ DS problem, then you have come to the right place.



My services include but are not limited to :

  •  Predictive Modelling using Machine Learning & Deep Learning
  •  Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning
  •  Data Science
  •  Regression  

  •  Hypothesis verification
  •  Correlations 
  •  Classification
  •  Neural Networks (ANN, CNN, RNN)
  •  Association
  •  Clustering
  •  Different kind of visualization
  •  Features engineering
  •  NLP and Information Retrieval 


Tools: 

  •  Tensorflow
  •  Keras
  •  Scikit-learn
  •  Numpy
  •  Pandas
  •  Jupyter / COLAB
  •  Anaconda
  •  Pycharm


So what are you waiting for? GO AHEAD and PLACE YOUR ORDER !!!!



Note

It would be highly appreciable to contact me and discuss the task briefly before placing an order directly. Feel free to ping me if you have any query or confusion regarding the gig. I will be always welcoming to your queries.



Thanks and have a nice day ! 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would rate 6 stars if I could. Just as all of the other reviews here, I have nothing but good things to say. Saqib is exceptionally talented, hardworking and delivers work of the absolute highest quality. On top of that, he is an absolute gent.

:

An amazing programmer, very responsive. Helped with everything I needed, and delieverd exactly what I asked for. I am highly recommend to buy this Gig! I am very grateful for this guy.

:

very professional person

:

Thank you so much Farrukh Hafeez for your considering us for this job.

:

Good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment