Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Help You Code In R And Python Programming Language











About:

******Note: Contact me before placing any order, so that I can understand your requirements and do your work perfectly

I will solve your R language assignments related to probability, reading and writing of files, graphs, histograms, mean, mode, median, std, variance, t_test, almost every tool we can use in R language



R code

statistics and data analysis

create beautiful data visualization for you

Probability Questions



Python

I have experience of working on Python. I have also earned various certificates in Python(check profile). You can also contact me for any type of python questions 

I can help you or solve all the problems.

you can communicate with me using any forum you want

  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Technodevelo is very talented in R. With fast delivery. Always a pleasure working with him and I always recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for placing order, will work with you if neeeded

Seller's Response:

I would like to thank Technodevelo, he has been nothing but professional I submitted some lengthy university work despite being skeptical at first, the level of patience and back and forth correspondent to edit the work even after delivery eased my concerns.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for placing order, will work on more orders if needed

Seller's Response:

technodevelo was beyond extremely helpful. He helped me from the basics to do the work, and even more than what was required. He's very quick to reply, and although I asked him to take 3 days, he finished it within 3-4hrs!! The work was perfect, and it was as stated! More than what I could have asked for, this guy is really awesome :)




No comments:

Post a Comment