Thursday, September 10, 2020

Data Mining, Web Scraping, Info Gathering From A Website











About:

Hello, Your reliable virtual assistant is here :) 



I am a professional in the field of performing any kind of Virtual Assistant/Personal Assistant work.I have worked with different business as a Virtual Assistant. I provide my best services to my clients(my asset) with an unlimited number of revisions until client satisfaction.i am here to help you in your daily office work or in your Project (Company/Personal).



Mission: Grow your business with us and increase productivity+ Save time.




     My  Services are :   

  • Fetching data from websites to Excel / Word / PowerPoint
  • PDF to Excel/word 
  • Data Entry Online/Offline 
  • Web Searching
  • Web Crawling
  • information gathering
  • Data Collection
  • Data scraping
  • Data Mining 
  • Data digging
  • Leads Generation
  • Excel worksheets
  • MS Word Documents
  • Online/Offline Copy Paste
  • Email searching / E-mail scrapping
  • JPEG to text
  • Business Card to Excel/Word
  • Creating PDF
  • YouTube Thumbnail

Note: Please send me a short message before placing the order.



Best Regards

@Tech_Hexor

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment