Friday, October 9, 2020

Create Google Sheet Scripts, Macros, And Formula











About:

Do you have a Google Sheet, and want to add more functionality to it? Perhaps a dashboard or a bespoke script to suit your needs and improve efficiency?

I’m your man :)

Here’s a range of areas I can help with:

·   Formulas         -- Fix your data                       -- Eliminate Duplicates

·   VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP Index -Match        -- 
 Conditional formatting     

·   Interlinking Sheets                                        -- 
  External Links to other Sheets

·   Google Sheets script                                   --
 Forms

    Queries

·   Anything else that might give you a headache :)

 I can also create a bespoke formula calculator for your specific needs.

The $5 gig is for quick, small tasks that can be done within an hour, however this is still an excellent value for money.

If you think your task is more complex, then please message me before buying a gig, and send me your requirement and any data, and I will see what I can do and provide a prompt estimate for the time and effort required.



Reviews


:

I asked for some complex spreadsheet work. It was delivered exactly as requested and very proficiently and quickly. I would thoroughly recommend Aly. He was eager to ensure my delivery was accurate and timely and he is a credit to Fiverr. I'm sure he will be a Powerseller soon. This is the second time I have used Aly and it won't be the last. Many thanks.

:

Excellent! Great value for money, precise and communicative! I could not have asked for anything better. This guy is new but very good indeed. He is conscientious and sensible and focused. I have already ordered a new gig! Thank you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment