Thursday, October 8, 2020

Microsoft Excel,Data Entry Express Delivery 24Hour











About:

Welcome to my Gig,

My name is Tusar, My top need is to adjust effectiveness and quality. In the event that your venture doesn't fit in the referenced bundles don't stress! I offer custom bundles that are exceptionally customization as I can function the same number of hours as required.

Please see a few of my offered services below:

  • Data Entry
  • Copy Paste
  • Typing
  • PDF to Excel
  • PDF to Word 
  • Virtual Assistance
  • WordPress
  • Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
  • Retype Scanned Pages or PDF 
  • JPG,PNG to Word/Excel
  • Scanned Pages To Word/Excel

I would generously welcome you to get in touch with me on the off chance that you have any inquiries concerning any of the administrations I recorded beneath, I am constantly accessible and highly esteem speedy answers. With effective culmination obviously to meet your Virtual Assistance needs, I guarantee that the conveyance satisfies the guidelines and necessities set out during the proposition.

I am looking forward to working with you!

Very best,

Tusar

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment