Friday, October 16, 2020

Design Your Solar Pv System Through Helioscope











About:

Hi,



Do you have anything to do with solar PV system ?



 Let me introduce my self shortly , I am an engineer specialized in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.

I wish to provide my best contribution to the Fiverr , where I can use my skills & knowledge in the area of specialization ( Solar PV System) I’ve worked in the Solar energy industry since 2015.



My main skills that I can use for our collaboration include,



 I. Solar PV system complete designing,

 a. Site layout (Area utilized)

 b. Solar array layout

 c. Solar Modules layout

 d. Walkway layout

 e. DC & AC Cable layout

 f. Schematic Diagram

 g. Inverter Layout

 h. Single line diagram

 i. Grounding & Lightening system layout



 II. Preparation cost of materials

III. Performance Analyst



 I have Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD designing and you can get my service in the following ways,

  AutoCAD

  PV syst

  Helioscope

  Aurora Solar

  Sketchup

  Nearmaps

  Ms office

  Matlab

  PLC

  C++


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment