Friday, October 2, 2020

Data Analysis And Visualization With R And Rstudio











About:

Have you been looking for a data analysis ?

Are you looking for an esthetic visualization for you data ?

Do you need an expert in data analysis and visualization ?

Are you looking for a solution for a Kaggle problem ?



No further search because in this professional gig i will do whatever you want in data analysis, data visualization and statistical analysis with R and RSTUDIO



During my career i had done plenty of successful projects oriented to business, sales, price prediction,

I know exactly how to solve a real problem using R programming and RSTUDIO



I can help with :

- Data analysis

- Statistical analysis

- Data visualization

- R programming

- RStudio

-Linear regression

-Logistic regression

-Trees

-RandomForest

-Clustering

-Neural networks

-Prediction

-Cleaning Data



 ***Please text me before ordering***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work like always. It is such a pleasure to be working with Samir, he is super attentive and always reliable. Bestseller I have worked with so far. I will continue working with him and highly recommend to work with him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your fantastic words, I'm so happy i provided a satisfying service through the five projects we have done , i look forward to work with you again and again.

Seller's Response:

excellent work. This is my second time working with him and against expectations exceeded. He is reliable and communication is excellent. Highly recommend working with him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very mu h for your awesome review, I'm happy I provided a satisfying service.

Seller's Response:

Excellent. I am very happy to be working with him and will be coming back for other projects. He went above and beyond at meeting expectations and got the work done days before the deadline. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment