Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Create Google Sheet Based CRM For Your Business











About:

Google sheet - Excel - VBA - Macros - Apps Script



I can create google sheet based Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) for you to manage your restaurant, hotel, rental properties, real estate, and more. Contact me now for a sample. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He gave me great insight into what he could do for me. It was the best $27 I've spent on data gathering for my project.

Seller's Response:

I am really glad that you found the information helpful. I am looking forward to deliver quality-work for the project itself; as for me, my client's satisfaction matters the most.

Seller's Response:

Great job! Very responsive and easy to work with. Very professional.Document completed a timely manner, actually exceeded my expectations for completion deadline. I will use him again on other projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for such a generous review and especially, for the tip. I highly appreciate it! šŸ˜Š Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Farhan does amazing work. I use him for all my excel work. Hands down the most reliable and knowledge guy in excel that I worked with.




No comments:

Post a Comment