Monday, October 12, 2020

Solve Your Google Sheets And Apps Script Problems











About:

I love spreadsheets, whether it be Excel or Google Sheets.

I worked with over 100 clients on another freelancing website and now I am moving to fiverr.

It is very important that you contact me and describe in detail what exactly you want done before ordering so I can tell you if I can take it on or not and if the price is appropriate. If you have an existing Excel file or Google Sheet, please share it with me so I can take a direct look.

I can help with tasks such as:

  • Complex formulas
  • Complex graphs
  • Automating tasks to save time and effort
  • Creating complex spreadsheets from scratch
  • Repairing, cleaning up, and optimizing existing spreadsheets
  • Utilizing App Script (automatic emailing, custom menus etc.)
  • VBA for Excel / Apps Script for Google Sheets
  • Creating dynamic interactive Dashboards

Reviews


:

amazing work as always, stellar google sheet service

:

stellar service, done in 5mn, impressive

: :

Excellent Understanding and hard working. Highly recommended

:

good seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment