Sunday, October 11, 2020

Excel Interactive Dashboards, Graph, Reports, Pivot Tables, Macro











About:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ADVANCED LEVEL ATTRACTIVE DASHBOARDS, SO PLEASE GIVE ME ONE CHANCE TO CREATE.

I am an Advance Excel Expert. I can make anything you seek utilizing Excel beginning from the fundamental equations to the hardest macros and applications.

I will provide these services in excel

Dashboard

Expert level Formulas.

Custom formulas.

Convert from Excel to PDF.

Invoices and company quotes template.

Stock Management.

Buttons, Drop-down lists, menus, forms...

Export and import from/to CSV,PRN,TXT,XLS,XML,XLSX,XLSM...

Convert from PDF to Excel.

Removing duplicates and formatting Excel sheets.

Chart and Graph (dynamic and powerful).

Pivot tables.

Data Analysis.

Advance Level Report

And really much more

My goal is the satisfaction of my customers.

Please do not place an order without a discussion.

Please Give me at least one chance to show my talent to you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything went as describe and was delivered quickly. The only minor issues were due to lack of clarity in requirements on my side. Would definitely work with Pratima again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding working experience with You thank You very much

Seller's Response:

The communication with Pratimrewarded was very good. I was able to get the project I needed completed just like I asked for. I'd work with them again and recommend

Seller's Response:

It was an outstanding working experience with You Thank You very much for working with me.

:

Pratima is wonderful to work with. I am very pleased with the quality of her work. She is able to meet tight deadlines. She has produced multiple reports for me and I will continue to work with her on my future needs.




No comments:

Post a Comment