Saturday, October 17, 2020

Draw You Epic Sketches And Illustrations In Under 24Hr











About:

Hello!!



I'm here to provide you some awesome and very creative illustrations,sketches and realistic drawings.



  • I'm doing my drawings in black/white technique
  • But also colored concept arts
  • I need you to send me some of your attachments or describe me your vision for better design
  • You will get your artwork in any format you need
  • after my drawing i will put some touches in Photoshop
  • Then send it to you.
  • You have unlimited revisions throughout the process.


Reviews


:

This is one of several projects I have worked on with the designer. I will continue to use his services.

:

Quick turn around and paid attention to requests. Very impressed with the work and communication. Will definitely be using this designer again.

:

This was such a great experience! The communication went perfectly and he really understood my needs The results are just amazing and I can highly recommend his offers! Creative, professional and really really talented

:

Fantastic as always, this man gets the job done fast. He is reliable and hard working also delivers top quality pieces.

:

Nemanjaleskovac is an amazing designer and illustrator. He took my ideas and created exactly what I was looking for. He actually exceeded all expectations that I had and produced something very specific. I am very grateful for his creativity and amazing work.




No comments:

Post a Comment