Friday, October 16, 2020

Machine Learning, Data Analysis, Nlp In Python











About:

Hi!



I will use Python for Machine Learning and application of its function (Classification, Association, Clustering, etc) for coursework, academic project, development of a model for business, etc.



My approach is simple. I first analyze data, preprocess it, and then perform the best algorithm depending upon the data.




My services for ML/DL/NN, NLP and DA include:
  • Supervised learning (Regression and Classification Models)
  • Unsupervised learning (Clustering and Association Models)
  • Reinforcement learning
  • Sentiment Analysis, Word Cloud (NLP)
  • Data visualization of excel files, ML/DL models


I will use the following tools to complete the required job:

  1. Python
  2. Jupyter 

  3. Excel

  4. CSVs

  5. Numpy

  6. Pandas

  7. Tensorflow

  8. Keras

  9. Sci-kit learn (sklearn)

  10. matplotlib


✪ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 



If you don't know about how Machine Learning will help you in business and not sure how to build have a system that works and let you grow your business, let's connect.

I'll do my best to meet the requirements.
More than anything else, I want to build a good client-customer relationship.



Note: Please make sure to contact me before placing the order if you have any questions?


Best Regards: Tamur Ahmed


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic Delivery, tamutaj is really a hardworking buddy. He touched all the requirements mentioned. And after the discussion he submitted his work just within 2 hours. Real Quick. The revision was very quick as well. I found him easy to work with, and he saved my day. Ill stop only 10char left.

:

Thank you very much. ;) Will love to work again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment