Sunday, October 4, 2020

Scrape Historical Twitter Data











About:

Hi there, 



I'm Kophy and I have a vast experience in website development and automation scripts and web apps spanning over 5 years.



The twitter developer API only provides recent data that are only several weeks old. But sometimes, we require older (historical) data for several reasons, including:

> Time Series Analysis;

> Predictive Analysis;

> Sentiment Analysis;

> Deep Learning 

and many others.



So, here I am to help solve this problem.



I will provide public data on all tweets specified from a user account or a keyword (#hashtag) search. 

If you want a date/time filter, I can definitely get it all done.



Don't hesitate to contact me for any request or questions you might have.



I am expecting your messages in inbox :)



Best,

Kophy

Reviews


:

She is great! : ) I got my data in less than 5 days and she included everything I've required. I strongly recommend working with her!

:

Excellent work, just like the previous time.

:

Excellent communication and quality of work.

:

Good seller

:

Excellent work! I am very happy with results.




No comments:

Post a Comment