Thursday, October 15, 2020

Data Entry Virtual Assistant And Typing Expert











About:

Hello and Welcome to my gig.



I will Web scrape or Mine data from any kind of website in your given time and required format. I will Automate the (manual) copy paste process and save your time and can deliver you any format you want ( CSV , XML). I have 3 years of Experience in Web Scraping, Data mining, Software Development, Data Collection, Business leads, Market research, Web Research 



I can scrape different type of websites form simple to complex and according to the number of records and data set you want. I use Different programming techniques (PHP, Python) to Scrape Simple to complex Websites, 



Services I Provide: 



  • Web Scraping 
  • Data mining
  • Data Extraction
  • Business Leads
  • Business Directory Scraping
  • Login Required websites 
  • Lead Generation
  • Simple / complex website scraping 


You will get free sample and unlimited revision until your satisfaction, As Buyer Satisfaction is our First priority. 



Note: 

Please contact me before making order to avoid cancellation

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment