Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Create The Best Excel Macro For You Using Vba











About:

Hello, before placing an order, please consult me. I will respond fast to your request, just to be sure we are sharing the same ideas !



I have used Excel for over 5 years. I have an IT background on VBA, PHP, C++, Project management, communication and design.

I have worked as an IT consultant with companies in France and Italia, to help them automate tedious task. I am available 24/7 and would be happy to help !


Services Offered


Basic updates to existing worksheets (fixing formulas, re-organizing data, etc.)
  • Creating User Forms
  • Buttons
  • Automating Tasks
  • Data Validation
  • Data Analysis
  • Pivot Tables
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Dashboard design


Message me now to get started or clarify your needs - I guarantee I will fulfill your requirements! 


Looking forward to hearing from you!

Luc PATEL - luckeijk

Reviews


:

Thank you, great communication. The code and the work was perfect, delivered way more in advance!

:

Easy to work with, fast response and reliability !

:

I was very impressed on how fast and efficient Luckeijk created the optimal Excel macro for my company. I may request his help in the future so that I can focus on other important tasks in my job without stress. I recommend.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment