Thursday, October 8, 2020

Any Statistical Project Through Spss,R Programming











About:

I am professional statistician and data analyst  with a experience of 3 years. I will be happy to offer support with your tasks that require statistical data analysis or research. 

I can work with following statistical tools:

  1. SPSS
  2. MINITAB
  3. MS EXCEL
  4. DESIGN EXPERT
  5. R Programming 
I can provide you following statistical analysis services:

Descriptive Analysis:    Graphs & Frequency Distribution

Data Visualization :      Pie/Bar Chart, Histogram, Stem and Leaf, Box Plot and Scatter Plot

Statistical Tests:           T-test, Z-test, F-test, Non-Parametric tests and Chi-Square test

Regression Analysis:    Linear, Quadratic and Multivariate regressions

Statistical Soup:            ANOVA and MANOVA

I can also write reports using results of analysis. I will also present work in MS WORD and MS PowerPoint with editable graphs and tables.

Kindly inbox for more details. Thanks!

Reviews


:

Did a good job.

:

ONE of a kind. Every Humble , man of his words and A GENIUS in his work

:

did the basic requested

:

He is jenius and fast I'm very thankful for him I recommend him

:

The work has been proficiently and competently completed with high customer satisfaction.




No comments:

Post a Comment