Friday, October 30, 2020

Assist You With Excel Formulas, Forms, Macros And Charts











About:

Hello, 





About me:

I am Diana and I am a Microsoft Excel Expert, having more than 8 years experience in Excel Data Analysis, Reports and VBA Macros. I am an engineer and also an application developer, with very good analytical, understanding and communication skills.





I can help you in any kind of tasks as follows:



  • VBA Macros
  • User Forms
  • Pivot Tables
  • Excel Trackers
  • Excel Dashboards
  • Simple / Complex formulas
  • Vlookup/Hlookup/Index/Match 
  • CountIF/ SumIF/ AverageIF
  • Data Validation
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Drop down lists
  • Design Excel spreadsheet
  • Split text/data into different cells
  • Removing duplicates 
  • Clean, Sort, Filter Data
  • Convert any file to Excel or CSV from PDF, Word, scanned pages



This gig is STARTING from 20$. 

Please contact me before placing an order, so I can create a custom offer for you!

Please do not forget to add me to your favorites!





Waiting your requests!

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Diana is an Excel expert and delivered the work professionally. Focused on details and willing to do things perfectly. Excellent collaboration. I, definitely, come back to her services.

:

I needed to make an update to a previous order from this seller. Response time was almost immediate! Update was made and everything works flawlessly.

:

Loved it. I had no idea what I was going to get in the beginning and was completely satisfied at the end. Excellence

:

Diana is always extremely quick and helpful. She's easy to work with and makes revisions when needed.

:

Perfect formula and very quick turnaround time. A+++++




No comments:

Post a Comment