Sunday, October 18, 2020

Be Your Personal Excel Data Analyst











About:

After 2 years experience in Fiverr and +160 5 Star reviews, you can be sure that this Excel master will make sure you're happy with whatever you need. I can do anything you can think of in Excel, but not only that: I will give you business recommendations to not only successfully achieve your requirements, but to help you take it to the next level. 
 
I have more +10 years of experience in Excel VBA for analysis and programming, and I can help you with:



  • Formulas
  • Indicators
  • Process automation
  • Process analysis
  • Charts
  • Analysis
  • Macros
  • Any kind of reports, graphs, or anything else
 
I'm detail-oriented and I offer a high service level for all my clients, I'll be there for you along the process, from start to after finish. 
 
Please send me a message prior ordering.



Diego Pumarino

MBA


Reviews


:

Diego was awesome. I highly recommend.

:

Great JOB !!!!

:

2nd time using him...highly, recommend

:

Love his work

:

quick service and efficient, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment