Sunday, October 18, 2020

Solve Statistics, Data Problems In Rstudio And Ms Excel











About:

Do you need help with your R programming code? 

Do you need help with Microsoft Excel?

Do you need help with statistics and data analysis?

Need someone to create beautiful data visualization for you?  

I am your go-to guy!!



I am a Quant with vast experience in the R programming language, SPSS, and MS Excel. 



I will help with



  • Plots  - Time Series/Trend plots, Interactive plots, maps, ggplot2
  • Modeling -  Linear/Logistic regression, Decision trees, Naive Bayes, Association Rules, Times series, etc.
  • Web scraping/crawling
  • Statistics - Probabilities, Distributions
  • Shiny applications




The duration may be shorter depends on the task.



Please contact me before placing your order



Thanks in advance.



Reviews


:

As always, I have received what I asked for. Also, exceptional service and on time. Definitely will require service again in the future.

:

Exceptionally good work. Courtnyhouston's communication is amazing, quality and original works are outstanding. Thank you for this great work. 100% recommended

:

delivered as promised

:

amazing, she took a problem none of us could solve and fixed it. amazing!

:

very fast ! she is the best, I totally recommend this tutor




No comments:

Post a Comment