Thursday, September 3, 2020

Enter Data In Excel Sheets Also Sheet Formatting











About:

Hello Readers!

I Extend my Pleasure to Respect and Honor your time to Read my Gig Descriptions.



I am skillful Excel Developer with 5 Years of Experience in this Filed. I have Equipped myself with all latest techniques and technologies embedded in the Excel. I have create about 200 Plus Excel sheets professionally for different peoples and Firms across the world. I also recorded their Data into the sheets in all given or created Formats to reach the Goal.



I will do Data Entry work for you using your sources files or URLs. My Skills and commitments are my core values that my clients believe truly.  I believe on customer satisfaction rather than earning few amounts.



Your trust and satisfaction in my core appreciation.



WHAT I OFFER IN THIS GIG

  • Excel Sheets Creations.
  • Google Sheets Designing 
  • Calculations and Formulations of Formulas in sheets.
  • Dashboard Creations From Excel sheets.
  • Data Recordings/Collection form Files or URLs,
  • Data Analysis and Result recording
  • Charts and Graphs 
  • 2D and 3D chart representations.
  • Entering Data on records basis


SUPPORT AND SERVICES

  • 24/7 hours support in or after order delivery 
  • 100% Accuracy and Quality
  • Money Back Guarantee 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work exactly do what I asked, would buy again

Seller's Response:

Perfect job!! Will order again!

:

Its a pleasure to work for you.

:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your fast response.

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment