Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Anova Test And Regression Analysis To Help You Make Decisions











About:

As an economics student, my experience has made me increase a wide base of information and a brilliant direction/ command on economics and statistical knowledge. if you hire me for anything regarding ANOVA TEST, regression analysis,t-table, z-table, I can ensure you not to be disappointed.

My work will include 

-ANOVA test

-regression analysis

- graphs, charts, well represented on STATA

- tutoring/assisting problems related to economics & statistics (t-table,z-table)

- mathematical problem solving 

If you employ me, do get in touch before placing an order. i'm 24/7 available.So,communication won't be an issue.Also I prefer quality work. so, you don't have to stress over that.

Reviews


:

I was the first customer of Atia. Frankly, I was wondering, if is really good move to collaborate with new seller. But at the end, I was really satisfied. :)) The communication was really good. Whenever I needed something, I got respond like in several minutes. She was really trying to do best and make my assignment best as possible. And It wasn't just trying, It was really like that. :)) What I really like was, that when she didn't know something, or wasn't sure about sth, she wrote me and we were discussing about that. Moreover I really like her attitude to clearly discuss an assignment before she start working on that. Cheers & enjoy Atia's smart working! ;)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment