Sunday, March 21, 2021

Excel Dashboards,Charts,Pivot,Data Validation, Visualization











About:

With over 6 year of experience working with Excel daily, my areas of expertise includes: -

  • - Advanced Formulas
  • - Pivot tables
  • - Forms and reports
  • - Dashboards and Graphs
  • - Data analysis
  • - Data visualization


I have also given Skill Test for Microsoft Excel on Fiverr and I've scored 7.8/10 (Top 10%). :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Richa is great! Very clear in her explanation of her requirements and what is needed on her end. She possesses a great skill set. I will definitely use her for future projects.

:

thank you.. it would be my pleasure.. :)

:

Awesome seller that would go the distance for the buyer. Totally recommend.

:

Very good work. Fast! Thank you!

:

She is very nice and smart




No comments:

Post a Comment