Saturday, March 6, 2021

Python Programming For Your Machine Learning Projects











About:

Get your work based on Trust, Quality, Dedication, Performance, Integrity, Competency and Commitment.

I have 3+ years of experience as a Python programmer and have worked on several Machine Learning projects mainly targeting the domain of Computer Vision and Digital Image Processing.

Get effective Python programming / Machine Learning / Computer Vision / Deep Learning / Digital Image Processing / Algorithms & Design solutions.

I have expertise in the following domains:

  • Machine Learning

  • Deep Learning
  • Computer Vision

  • Digital Image Processing
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Data Structures
  • Algorithms & Design
  • Data Mining

  • Data Visualizations
  • Data Extraction
  • Web Scraping

I have experience using the following libraries:

  • OpenCV

  • Numpy
  • Pandas
  • Scipy
  • Scikit-Learn
  • Matplotlib
  • Keras
  • Tensorflow
  • Web.py


I also have experience working with 3D Data and have also written python code in Blender.



Feel free to contact me before placing the order so we can have thorough discussion related to the problem.


Custom Satisfaction is always my top most priority.

All of my customers have always been completely satisfied with my deliveries.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful! I handed them a very hard tasks and they were able to successfully train the AI to my needs and i am very satisfied with the results! would 100% recommend them as they were very kind and always updated me and did amazing job with the project

Seller's Response:

Really tough project but involved a lot of learning experience and the client was extremely patient with us and also quite cooperating.

Seller's Response:

great team of experts that can assist you on many topics they are more than qualified and offer a great customer service

:

Great seller, delivered great value for our company.

:

Fast respond time and professional service, highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment