Friday, March 5, 2021

Statistical Analysis With Spss, Python, And R











About:

Data has a lot to tell you, and I understand the language of data very well. I can deal with your data from cleaning and preparing it, to conducting descriptive analysis and visualizing the data with different tools so that you can easily understand it, to inferential analysis and building predictive models.

Take care of your own business, and let the data for me.

Please, message me before ordering.



My Services include but not limited to:



  • Data Entry
  • Typing in Excel/Word
  • Data Scraping
  • Copy Paste Work
  • Data cleaning
  • Statistical Modeling  
  • Descriptive Statistics
  • Statistical tests
  • Regression analysis
  • Hierarchical Clustering
  • Probability



Tools:

  • R
  • Python
  • Excel
  • Minitab
  • STATA
  • SPSS
  • tabluea
  • Power BI



Please don't forget to contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Very well done. Thanks a million

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment